Monday, January 4, 2010

Real hard working days with Zero technical gain:

It was dec/2007, when real curse of my X-AMP’s started, manager asked me to work in one contract generation project, Mr. Alam was planned to leave from our great MMC that time. No way to escape, so I started working on that project around 15 days cautiously, I used to work till night 2 AM and report at morning 10 AM, all F**King work, take the rft documents correct the format and run the script, to check if every thing file, keep doing it till it’s complete, same but double work with PDF documents, because it needs to correct rtf first the convert it to PDF and retest. After 15 days one my manager asked me how much time you requires to fix an issue, I check that and ask for 2 hr’s it was probably 2 PM, she came to me at 8 PM for status, same response working on that. she asked which watch you refer, don’t you think, your 2 hours over, I was frustrated with F**King work, so cool answer, 2 hours is more than enough, but if am not going to take care of remaining issue at same time, I have to re work on same template for other issues, that time this issue may come again, who will take of that, She has no answer. Finally I analyze, after two weeks, I am doing useless work, Let all issue comes along and fix at same time, I spoke to the most coolest but silent killer for developer Mr. S.P, to make sure my point. While working on this project I lost my team lead position because of one of senior F**King ass whole team lead, he decided the assignment this time, my self and Paul have no time for that, got high escalation because some of my reportee, directly reported to that Ass whole. Team politics started here.

When I made some one cry:

I was working with Paul, DJ and Miss. Talat. Talat is one who joined with us. Paul was working on some technical issue with DJ, me and Talat was busy with templates. Probably DJ reported some thing wrong about her to manager. She was already in frustration of late night and useless work with no value either way. It was around 1AM late night;

When suddenly I asked to her, Hey what the hell you did from past 6 hours, same issue again. She was on fire, her reply was mixed with all frustration, I am not doing any thing and I am not going to do any thing, go and report to your Manager or DJ, and she started crying.

Till she was blasting, it was ok, but when some one starts crying specially girl, that means I am gone. She packed her self, and step out.

I was running behind her to console her, even though I had no clue, what to say. I started, Sorry I don’t meant to hurt you, I was as usual kidding, Please be calm, No impact, then I had no other go except using my own funda, Every body, whoever on the floor, started looking at me, it was seems harassment case at first sight. I took her in corner of lift lobby, instead of her, I started blasting on her, What the hell wrong with you, Please go ahead and complaint to manager, HR partner, Police, whom you want to, but please don’t create any blunder here.

Now do whatever you want, I realize my mistake I should not be so friendly with you, in future, if we work together, I will maintain that.

She was astonished. I came back to my desk, but unable to work, actually I don’t like to hurt any body; in this case the victim was my good friend. Paul came to my desk, with mixed expression probably he was not sure what to say, after a big pause, He started, what the f**k you did, don’t you know how to talk. I had no answer. Actually I was not only co-developer with DJ and Talat but security guard as well, It was kind of my duty to drop them first, then back to my place, I was surprised, how come she is going without me, it’s 1:30 AM. After 5 minute she came to my desk, before that I told to DJ, am leaving, drop a mail whatever is pending, I will check tomorrow, without even asking, how will go. Her first question was, Are you coming with me or not”? After few seconds with saying any thing, I just follow her. On the way of her home, she asked, why are you so silent? I have nothing to talk; we know each other only inside the office building. Then why are coming with you, It’s not the part of your Job? She was again ready to cry. Please keep safe distance from me, because I don’t have much control on my tongue which may hurt you. Next day early morning she called me minimum 5 times, putting my cell on silent, she was thinking either way, this fellow is still angry on me that’s why not even lifting my calls. Later I got to know my dearest manager and DJ was the real culprit, to make her cry, I was just ensure that.

No comments:

Post a Comment