As soon as you start reading this the first word what going to strike your mind is MMC?
Saying truth MMC is not my invention actually, I have a dada(Big-bro) in my team, he introduced this word to me first, anyway what exactly it means is manager managed company instead of Multi national company, have very small but significant difference, in present scenario 99% MNC’s are MMC.
Fortunately even, I am part of one of that MMC; I have still fresh memory of the day when, after lot off struggle I insure my entry there. The great historical day of my life,
The Day after Training:
We finished our 20days of training and next day we had meeting with our Learning and knowledge head, As we all knows even Manager’s need feedback to show to his/her manager at year end to make sure his/her growth. I have habit not to answer any question till not directed to me, coming to real point, Our L&K head came to board room…with the coordinator to take training feedback, every body started saying good, great…….
I was silent as usual, He pointed me ..Hello Mr, no response..The boy in yellow shirt behind the girls, that was his biggest mistake may be life time, I had no choice, except The feedback, So instead of answering I started questioning, what you think in 18days 10 different technologies will make any sense to learn, It’s not college where you have to make sure your about answer book nothing else, here we have to put that in practice, …
After a minute break, I told him I am not sure if I gain some thing from training because, I knew more than that before training. A big silence in room, every one was waiting for L&K head’s response…….Finally, like all other manager he accepted….. , We sent on bench.Bench means in-laws house, No work still getting paid.
Bench Life:
We are around 40 guys and had only few desktop to check mails and all, so I used to sit in one small conference room with my classmate Mr. Paul, and few folks, I used to help guys to spoil there future, that means to get the girl friend, Few days …It was all ok..Going office on time enjoying coffee, tea and reading news paper ….and being back at sharp 5PM, very soon I thought no use man, be at home, share your password to your friend let him check your office mail …. Why to be in office whole day just for mail, even have to wait for your turn when system will be free. After a week one day on Friday around
Actually Sir, I don’t get any system free and have no free room to sit so I came back after
Good Start. Keeping going.
ReplyDeletehey bugger....this is ur Blog....sorry man....i thought u r forwarding some ones :(. Nobody can teach how to swim to a fish ;(
ReplyDelete