Getting Project:
As Usual we all knows, we have to go over the Interview process based on the project requirement, Monday we all reached at New office in time…, Every body was looking decent and prepared except my self.
Suddenly one lady came and calls 4 names for interview…, after half an hour Myself, Paul and beautiful girl Talat got a call from Senior Advisory Manager, and she directly introduced us with one of Senior Manager, First impression was good because my senior manager was looking drunk; He took us from the interview place to our work place in his car, My Manager was waiting for us at down stair to receive, As soon I came to know this office is going to be my work place, I decided am not going to answer any single question in interview, because I can’t travel 80 kms everyday, but plan fails, no interview …, nothing.
Getting Started with Work:
My First company, first team and off course First team lead. Team was so good complete India, The day when we assigned under the Lead , one of other Lead console me “Best of Luck”, I was astonished what is this very soon I got to know why did he console me. My lead means miss. Perfect, probably the word what I hate most, and another twist was I hate to work under girls but no choice. First day itself she asked me to go through all the recorded training, She only provide me the head phone, I tried few times to understand what hell the trainer want to say, I can just imagine, a poor illiterate guys is watching Titanic sake of English fashion, How long I can torture my self, I kept that training going on and started listing music through the headset. I was not aware, she is going to question what all I learnt from training…. What to answer, I told her I tried to go over the same training 5 times no use am unable to understand, what he trying to say, might be because of the American-Chinese mixed tone.
She asked me to keep going through the session; meanwhile we will have some knowledge transfer session here. I don’t know why guys have insane feeling for her, but I always find her good to me, may be I was lucky, only issue with me , I can’t manage my self under the lady head.
First Lesson from my Teacher:
All F**King North Indian attitude to show up, one of my senior Mr. jain ask me to give the presentation on jsp, Even it’s not good but truth, I don’t like to go on stage…, and am really feared to talk specially in English on some specified topic. No other go, day arrive, I came with some slide show, I took the chair, like a CEO, and propagate same what all I have mention on slide. Once session end …more or less all the folks out to presentation room, except few guys like me, Paul, and few new joinee, Mr. Chandra (My Guru),broke his silence, the first word was what you think, are you CEO, senior manager or what. I was fucked off, what’s wrong now, all went well, Now why all this. Lecture started ….
I though some thing wrong with this fellow, Might had fight with wife last night, no place to take it off and now on me. I really never imagine this guy is going to be my Guru(teacher) in future. Now am his student …. Not in school or college but in his Kung-Fu school.
No comments:
Post a Comment